mein missionstagebuch

14.10.11

the kindness of strangers

i just got in from Beethoven's 4th and 6th symphonies at the Gewandhaus Leipzig (big-deal orchestra). It was absolutely amazing! and... i was there because a stranger gave me a ticket! (my seat cost over 40euro) it was a wonderful night out, wearing a fancy ball gown and doc martens... watching people and listening to the music. oh, and my classmates got a good laugh out of it too, because i first went to hospital counseling fully decked out for the evenings entertainment. (i think most readers can appreciate how unusual it is to see me in a dress....)

4 kommentare:

Blogger die Vorgärtnerin said...

yes, I can!!!

13:41

 
Blogger Jocky said...

I never saw u in a dress!

02:41

 
Blogger xate said...

na jocky, ganz einfach... lad mich irgendwo ein, wofuer ich im eleganter kleid erscheinen muss, dann siehst du mich auch so... vorschlaege sind oper, staatstheater..... :-D

12:04

 
Blogger Jocky said...

Netter Versuch, Cate.
Wie wär's mal aufm Freakstock?

14:42

 

kommentare

<< Home